Last Modified: September 07, 2023
SaasLink (“SAASLINK,” “we,” “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy in providing our single search interfaces, context, and analyses through this website https://seam.io (the “Website) and the data search and indexing products and services we offer and provide to registered users and subscribers (“Services”).
This policy (“Policy”) describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or use the Website or the Services, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information that we collect:
- In connection with your access to and use of the Website or the Services.
- In email, text and other electronic messages sent through or in connection with the Website or the Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website or the Services.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to register for an account to access the Services or use the Website. By registering for an account or using the Website or the Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website or the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about visitors to and users of the Website or the Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, phone number, e-mail address and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, geographic location and other information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website or the Services and general usage details;
- Relating to your activities on the Website or use of the Services;
- Contained in executed agreements uploaded or provided in connection with the Website or the Services; and
- Relating to your finances, such as your bank account information.
- Any other type of data that you choose to share and based on the applications you choose to integrate through the Services.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, including:
- When interacting with the Website or the Services, including filling in forms or registering for an account.
- In the form of records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail address), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website or use the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your sessions, devices, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of the Website or the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or the Services.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain or associate the information collected automatically with personal information we collect in other ways.
Please note that we do not respond to “do not track” requests.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- For verification purposes in connection with your use of the Website or the Services.
- To present the Website or provide the Services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account or upcoming activity.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or the Services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other ways we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The Website and the Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website, or through any of its features, register for an account for the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our visitors and users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our business partners, personnel, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support the Website, the Services and our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Website’s or the Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of SaasLink, our users or others.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
SaasLink's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Access from Outside of the United States
If you access the Website or the Services from outside of the United States, information that we collect about you will be transferred to servers inside the United States, which may involve the transfer of information out of your country of origin. By allowing us to collect personal information about you, you consent to such transfer and processing of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
European Union Visitors
The Website and Services are intended for use only by residents of the United States. Visitors in or from other countries, specifically the European Union, will not be permitted to register for an account.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review your information through your account on the Services or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to or to correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not provide such information if we cannot verify the requestor’s identity. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure, such as authentication.
Security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality of your data (including your Google data), including but not limited to:
- Data encryption at rest and in-transit
- SOC2 Compliance
- Yearly Pen-testing
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Services or Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through or in connection with the Website or the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or the Services.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page, with a notice that the Policy has been updated upon accessing the Website or the Services. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically access the Website or the Services and visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.